[coreboot] Add me_cleaner to automated tests?

Sam Kuper sam.kuper at uclmail.net
Tue Mar 21 17:12:52 CET 2017

I am still very new to Coreboot.

I understand that Coreboot has an automated test system, so that each
push to the repo builds and tests the result automatically.

I also see that me_cleaner is now part of the Coreboot repo, under
coreboot/util/me_cleaner/ .

Instead of relying on manual test reports for me_cleaner,[0] would it
be possible for Coreboot's automated test system to be extended such
that it additionally attempts to apply me_cleaner, and to test the
results?

That way, incompatibilities between Coreboot and me_cleaner might be
more readily discovered and fixed.[1]

Thanks,

Sam

[0]  E.g. https://github.com/corna/me_cleaner/issues/3