[coreboot] Power supply and X220

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Tue Mar 21 16:47:31 CET 2017

Dear Albin,

As for Persmule, I've never had the need to use an ATX power supply, or
anything beyond the external BBB power supply and the two 3.3v
pins/holes on the BBB itself when flashing Chromebooks externally.

If the chip isn't being recognised, the most likely culprits are:

1. That you attached the clip the wrong way round.

2. The pins on the clip aren't making proper contact with the legs on
the chip.

3. You've mis-wired the setup to begin with.

Regards,

John.