[coreboot] USB Support on Apollo Lake

Gailu Singh gailu96 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:01:55 CET 2017

Hi Werner,

Thanks for your detailed clarification. Looks like Intel removing various
legacy interfaces and support for alternatives is yet to be developed in
grub. No only they removed USB2.0 altogether, they also removed IO mapped
UART and we can't get serial console working on this board either with grub.

For USB I am making a last attempt to use PCIE USB2.0 card and ordered
following from Aliexpress but I have serious doubts if this will work in
Grub2. Will post the results once I get the cards delivered.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-New-Mini-PCI-E-Card-Slot-Expansion-to-USB-2-0-Interface-Adapter-Riser-Card/32531508095.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.KTeUNS

Thank you very much once again.