[coreboot] RYZen single APU design

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 08:08:45 CET 2017

Since last 24 hours, this is the newest AMD RyZen member/sku falling of The
Sky! :-)

Monster AMD Ryzen 16-Core CPU Could Be On The Way: $1000 Cheaper And Faster
Than Intel
https://www.forbes.com/sites/antonyleather/2017/03/19/monste
r-amd-ryzen-16-core-cpu-could-be-on-the-way-1000-cheaper-
and-faster-than-intel/#47ce736a3d62

I just sent to AMD questions regarding this one (extra nice if Z370 would
be integrated in it and make this silicon true SoC)!

Exactly what I need for one of projects I am trying to boost. And if the
price for single sku would be $700 USD (as they advertise), The Sky is The
Limit! [image: Inline image 1]

Zoran