[coreboot] How come the community meeting is hosted by proprietary software?

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 00:53:06 CET 2017

Additionally, the meeting software needs to work well for everyone,
pretty much anywhere in the world.  The coreboot community is an
amazingly diverse group.  So the meeting method needs to have a way to
work well in pretty much any OS you can think of, or there needs to be
an alternate method of connection - like a telephone bridge.

However, as I said in my last email, I'm not interested in changing
again right now.  We just went through an extensive evaluation process
roughly 5 months ago, and we picked bluejeans.  If someone wants to
help us evaluate tools again in November, that would be the time.
Until then, let's stick with bluejeans for the community meeting.
Let's stop second guessing our decisions every few months.

Since it seems like people missed my last post about this, here's the link:
https://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2017-March/083582.html

Martin