[coreboot] How come the community meeting is hosted by proprietary software?

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 23:46:48 CET 2017

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:36 PM Taiidan at gmx.com <Taiidan at gmx.com> wrote:

> The linux communities quiet acceptance of things like ME/PSP (ex: why
> don't sysadmins say no and buy POWER?) - is because of philosophy-slacking.

you think it was quiet? It's not been quiet at all. It has probably just
occurred in places you were not involved in.

Anyway, if you can provide a system we can use that addresses the observed
problems I mentioned, that's great, and we can take a look. But one person
providing SIP on one server on a non-redundant network infrastructure is
not nearly good enough.