[coreboot] How come the community meeting is hosted by proprietary software?

Iru Cai mytbk920423 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:48:03 CET 2017

Have you tried the Matrix protocol (https://matrix.org) that I mentioned?
It supports WebRTC as well as talk with text and files.

If you are not satisfied with the existing public servers (
https://www.hello-matrix.net/public_servers.php), you can even host one.

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 11:05 PM, Patrick Georgi via coreboot <
coreboot at coreboot.org> wrote:

> > that I know uses jitsi: https://meet.jit.si
> > It's MIT, but works very well.
> Thanks for the pointer.
>
> We already tried jitsi, but I think without the bridge service (which
> only seems to exist for about a year).
> So, something to re-evaluate, but the last time we tried "works very
> well" was the opposite of our experience due to bandwidth
> requirements.
>

> Patrick
> (note to all so I don't have to sound like a grumpy, broken record: Is
> it FOSS and reasonably popular? Then it's rather likely that we
> already tried it)
>
> --

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/