[coreboot] RYZen single APU design

qma ster qmastery16 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 11:05:06 CET 2017

As far as I know, AMD does not have any "evil brother" of Intel ME. It only
has AMD PSP (Platform Secure Processor) that is built-in to CPU. So, I
don't think that cutting a PCH from AMD CPU has any practical value: even
if the platform will boot after such a radical change to computer's
hardware, you'll lose a lot of essential stuff like USB ports