[coreboot] How to improve the boot time of the Asus KGPE-D16?

Daniel Kulesz daniel.ina1 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 15 22:09:42 CET 2017

Hi,

I wanted to try caching of the MRC training data. As described in Timothy's post, I commented the following line:

> allow_config_restore = 0;

However, I was not able to measure any effects regarding boot time. Does this setting only work with cbfs enabled? And if so, is it necessary to set additionally any cbfs variables?

Cheers, Daniel

P.S.
Hope this time I've set the Reply-To header correctly.