[coreboot] call on AMD to release src+specs+datasheets for ryzen

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Fri Mar 10 01:15:15 CET 2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/5x4hxu/we_are_amd_creators_of_athlon_radeon_and_other/dekwva9/
"Thanks for the feedback. Please believe me that this has CEO level
attention and AMD is investigating the steps and resources necessary to
support this. It is not the work of a minute, so please bear with us as
we define what we can do."

Damn! this is incredible beyond belief that we got their attention - now
we must keep up the pressure.

This never would have happened with intel, they have way too much
bureaucracy to realize there is a market for a "secure, owner controlled
computer".

PSP/ME should have been an optional removable module like a TPM, not
something foisted on everyone with mandatory signing key enforcement for
external flashes.