[coreboot] USB HUB depth

Joshua Pincus joshua.pincus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 18:53:11 CET 2017

Hi Nico,

Thanks for your email.

Indeed, I'm talking about libpayload's USB stack.  There does seem to be a
limit as I don't see usbhub.c or generic_hub.c calling any routines beyond
enable_port() for the ports beyond the HUB.  Enable_port() merely provides
power to those ports.  It doesn't scan them and then attach them in any way.

JP