[coreboot] Where do I get cables that can fit a SOIC8 clip?

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Wed Mar 8 21:25:39 CET 2017

:( I Appreciate the buying advice but the issue is that I have an
*extra* crappy clip I need the little wires for, as stated before I
already bought another one that came with wires.

I lack the skills to properly solder something that small, and they are
SMALL, each wire is 1/32" with 1/32" spacing.

I bought my cableless clip at a local electronics store, then they
refused to take it back when I couldn't find any wires ($10 wasted) - it
obviously isn't ran by one of us because there is not even the smallest
level of curation no wonder those spots go out of business.