[coreboot] We need a place to hold the knowledge about the Manageability Engine.

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Wed Mar 8 18:28:48 CET 2017

> We believe that the knowledge about the ME has to be improved. Since the
> maintenance of me.bios.io seems to be dropped, we may need a new centralized
> place to hold such knowledge.
>
> Is it possible and convenient to set up a place inside coreboot's wiki, as a
> substitude of me.bios.io?
Feel free to push the docs into coreboot's git repo, Documentation/$something.

That should be the easiest way to provide self-service editing
(without every contributor having to ask for a wiki account. Gerrit
knows a bunch of oauth providers and also has OpenID support), and
there's a project underway to publish formatted versions of markdown
files within that tree on the coreboot.org website.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg