[coreboot] How to access bug reports referenced with `BUG=b:XXXXXXXXX)`?

Vadim Bendebury vbendeb at chromium.org
Wed Mar 8 01:16:49 CET 2017

Paul,

b:xxxx bug references are side effect of google moving to a different bug
tracker internally.

These shortcuts (chrome-os_partner:XXXX b:XXXX. etc) are parsed and
converted to links by the chrome os gerrit server, like say on this page:
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/451020/, they cross reference
patches with bug tracker issues.

--vb