[coreboot] Anyone using the free VBIOS implemention for AMD GPUs?

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Tue Mar 7 03:18:03 CET 2017

I have a 5450 (listed as tested working by him) and I am willing to test
this if you can find me the location (on the card) of the BIOS EEPROM
just in case anything goes wrong.

I am not sure what other cards are compatible, although the author says
that anything AtomBIOS probably is (but I am not sure which cards use
AtomBIOS)

He also says that the other outputs (non-VGA) are initialized by the
linux kernel but not before that (I suggest using a kexec boot system
such as petietboot so that you have video output during the boot process)