[coreboot] kfsn4-dre: Tested RAM configurations?

Arthur Heymans arthur at aheymans.xyz
Mon Mar 6 20:58:24 CET 2017

Hi

Coreboot has not merged K8 and fam10 support so you have to compile for
one or the other. (Fam10 being more modern and having a higher amount of
maximum cores per cpu package)

Daniel Kulesz via coreboot <coreboot at coreboot.org> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> the Wiki page for the kfsn4-dre is somewhat incomplete. It mentions that
>
> "K8 processors currently require specific RAM configurations to work correctly. "

I don't have this particular board but K8 raminit code is a bit
unflexible with respect to using different dimms and will very quickly
disable a dimm if they are unmatched.

--
Arthur Heymans