[coreboot] Some errors by compiling romstage (I am a newbie)

Maxim Gusev mail at maximgusev.com
Thu Mar 2 15:33:07 CET 2017

Hello, Aaron!

I am compiling sourses of my arch e2k.
I have compiled bootblock with my sources. There aren't my sources in other stages. I have create arch directory and mainboard directory where the sources are located.

Log:

/home/maxim/coreboot/util/crossgcc/xgcc/bin/linux-ld: warning: cannot find entry symbol start; defaulting to 0000000100187000
build/romstage/lib/imd_cbmem.o: In function `cbmem_add_bootmem':
/home/maxim/coreboot/src/lib/imd_cbmem.c:287: undefined reference to `bootmem_add_range'
build/romstage/lib/imd_cbmem.o: In function `cbmem_add_records_to_cbtable':
/home/maxim/coreboot/src/lib/imd_cbmem.c:314: undefined reference to `lb_new_record'
make: *** [build/cbfs/fallback/romstage.debug] Error 1