[coreboot] Coreboot make script do not use custom, seabiosconfig file.

Rostislav ogldelphi at mail.ru
Fri Jun 30 10:37:22 CEST 2017

Did ./.seabiosconfig

Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
Deleted branch coreboot (was 7759d3a).
Branch coreboot set up to track remote branch master from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'coreboot'
     CONFIG     SeaBIOS origin/master
Error: File ./.seabiosconfig does not exist
make[1]: *** [Makefile:48: config] Error 1
make: *** [payloads/external/Makefile.inc:72: seabios] Ошибка 2

But file exist in root coreboot directory. What is wrong?