[coreboot] Unable to include iPXE in coreboot

Dhanasekar Jaganathan jdhanasekarmca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 06:06:32 CEST 2017

Hi Idwer,

Thanks for the info. After adding changes, I can able to build coreboot
with iPXE.

After flashing coreboot.rom, still ethernet is not working (Ethernet port's
LED is not blinking). Actually, My broad has Broadcom Ethernet controller.
Is there any specific setting have to do for Broadcom in Coreboot's
menuconfig.

HW Details,
CPU: Intel Rageley CPU.
Mother Board: Accton AS7512X_32