[coreboot] How to give control to bootable USB

Dhanasekar Jaganathan jdhanasekarmca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:33:15 CEST 2017

Hi Nico,

Sorry, It is typo. I have tried with *configfile (usb0)/boot/grub/grub.cfg*
only..

with a new *boot/grub/grub.cfg*, I am getting following error,

*error: file '/vmlinuz' not found.*

*error: you need to load the kernel first. *

FYR, I have attached  /boot/grub/grub.cfg(which is present in USB).

Thanks,
Dhanasekar