[coreboot] How to give control to bootable USB

Dhanasekar Jaganathan jdhanasekarmca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 07:31:07 CEST 2017

Hi Nico/Taiidan,

After entering "*syslinux_configfile (*", when I press *TAB, I* I am not
seeing anything (nothing is coming)..

So, I have tried this command *"syslinux_configfile
(usb0)/boot/grub/grub.cfg" *and got the error (Kernel without label).

My USB ONIE installers has following files,

*/initrd.xz*

*/vmlinuz*

*/boot/boot.cat <http://boot.cat>*

*/boot/eltorito.img*

*/boot/grub/gurb.cfg*

*/boot/i386-PC/ *.mod (Lot of .mod files)*

Thanks,
Dhanasekar