[coreboot] Coreboot + Seabios Asus F2A85-M LE card

qma ster qmastery16 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 23:48:30 CEST 2017

It takes some skill to extract a vgabios from official BIOS image, in
some cases (for some types of the official BIOS) it is hardly doable.
I recommend that you follow this path -
https://www.coreboot.org/VGA_support#Retrieval_via_Linux_kernel
Install the official BIOS image again, then boot Linux and extract
vgabios using these steps mentioned at the link above. Good luck