[coreboot] Asus M2N-E

Martin A tintinsansmilou at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 21:24:12 CEST 2017

Hi Mike,

I use Cutecom.

Why ?

Martin

________________________________
De : Mike Banon <mikebdp2 at gmail.com>
Envoyé : lundi 5 juin 2017 17:03
À : Martin A
Objet : Re: [coreboot] Asus M2N-E

Hi Martin! Please tell: what tools are you using to receive this coreboot booting log?

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:14 AM, Martin A <tintinsansmilou at hotmail.com<mailto:tintinsansmilou at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Ok Timothy,

Thanks a lot for your help, really appreciate.

I tried try with a dual core Athlon 64 X2 and the boot log is an exact copy of the Opteron's.

So it has something to do with the mainboard.

Hope Uwe Hermann see this.

Martin.