[coreboot] VT-d support

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 18:49:36 CEST 2017

The reason I ask about what you need is that on chromebooks the main
coreboot support came down to 'don't disable anything'.

The DMAR requirements are not met on all platforms. But even after boot you
can insert DMAR tables into kernels.

So there is a key distinction between required support and desired support,
and I wonder if you could figure out what is required and let us know what
it is.