[coreboot] Denver conference

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 22:58:28 CEST 2017

We *DO* have coreboot lanyards this year!

https://drive.google.com/a/google.com/file/d/10_xsPK6JpZx8mRXtP3xkKz8TcfezW-m4SQ/view?usp=sharing

We will be able to register people at the door if they show up, but they're
going to be on their own for lunch, and they get no swag.  So hopefully
everyone that's coming is registered.

Martin