[coreboot] Haswell port

Konstantin Novikov theshtabel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 06:57:01 CEST 2017

Hello again, coreboot community!

Thanks a lot Zoran Stojsavljevic and Nico Huber for their help and answers.
You're lead us in "GFX-way", so it was a right direction.
At first, we're added our PCI id in two structures (map_oprom_vendev and
pci_device_ids) in northbridge/intel/haswell/gma.c. But after this we're
see only black screen on display, no any BIOS/Linux output.
gma_setup_panel(dev)
- this function was critical for us.

gtt_write(DDI_BUF_CTL_A, DDI_BUF_IS_IDLE | DDI_A_4_LANES |
DDI_INIT_DISPLAY_DETECTED);
Without DDI_A_4_LANES in this row we saw the Linux Ubuntu output (without
any errors) and logging screen. After trying to use some VGA BIOS we're see
BIOS output and bootsplash too. Linux Ubuntu works correct, fully
reinstalled and loaded.

Again, thanks Nico and Zoran (от всей души) for help. Coreboot community
are awesome.

Konstantin Novikov.