[coreboot] Is Coreboot architecture dipendent ?

Philipp Stanner stanner at posteo.de
Sun Jul 23 19:30:45 CEST 2017

Dear Vincenco,

coreboot is extremely architecture dependent. It's hardcore low-level
code, maybe lower than the Operating System (or Windows) itself.

You can configure the makefile for your platform using menuconfig or
kconfig. De facto Lenovo's thinkpads are the only customer-IT-devices
which are supported very well.

Regards,

Philipp