[coreboot] Problem with implementing workaround from errata

Kyösti Mälkki kyosti.malkki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 14:33:59 CEST 2017

Hi

Thanks, we can work for a clean workaround implementation once x120e
port is otherwise accepted and a board-status entry has been submitted
for it. Looks like error is not specific to x120e although it has not
been reported on other similar platforms.

A reminder here, in its current state *ALL* agesa boards will see
obsoletion in October 2017 and will be removed from master branch.
Owners of such boards should wake up and start to participate in the
review process to keep them alive... I guess I should send a separate
mail about that once again.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/coreboot@coreboot.org/msg49234.html

Kyösti