[coreboot] Volunteer needed to host the North American coreboot conference 2018

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 23:43:50 CEST 2017

To add to this, if you wish to take this task on, don't underestimate the
work involved. You can't start working on it 2 months before; a safe lead
time is 7-9 months.

You should work out the conference rooms and hotel by Jan. 1 at the latest.

Don't plan to take this on unless you're ready to do a lot of work. Martin
makes it look easy, but it's not :-)