[coreboot] Wiki page for Lenovo Thinkpad W520

Charlotte Plusplus pluspluscharlotte at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 23:29:24 CEST 2017

Hello

I did the rebase in Denver. I have the same ram issues.

Unless you mean the changes have happened in the last few weeks? I have
some exams in August, I can try to rebase again in August or just send the
current patch. But it should come with a big fat warning that memory errors
do occur as show on a memtest

Charlotte