[coreboot] Wiki page for Lenovo Thinkpad W520

Charlotte Plusplus pluspluscharlotte at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 07:37:25 CEST 2017

Hello

I would be very happy to help with pictures, source, binaries, info etc.
But since Denver, I have been just a bit behind. Too many side projects :-)

Anyway, I will get back in touch soon. If you use my previously released
binary, you should be fine.

The port to the current coreboot I did in Denver has new ram issues that I
am investigating. It may need again some dirty workarounds, like adding +1
or +2 to some SPD settings to get memtest work without any failure.
Optimus is still not working yet.

Thanks
Charlotte