[coreboot] Best supported modern laptop?

Philipp Stanner stanner at posteo.de
Mon Jan 30 17:53:26 CET 2017

I'm going to buy a new laptop soon (has to have a touchscreen) and am
considering buying one which supports coreboot.

Which model would that be?

>From what the wiki tells me The X220 is supported best, thanks to
Vladimir, but also the X201 is listed in the green area.

The wiki lists some noticeable issues for the X201, though. Still it's
green. Are those issues (especially "The X201 immedeatly powers off
after resuming from suspend resulting a completely lost session
sometimes (Race condition)" still unsolved?

thx