[coreboot] C++

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 07:26:53 CET 2017

I completely agree with Ron (Ron, don't say that I in some cases do not
agree with you ;-] ).

My ad-hoc very rough estimations will be that you'll shrink around 30/40%
of code, but introducing two (virtual) levels of abstraction with (about)
three levels of inheritance for real classes will slow down boot time for
at least 30%.

Not to mention effort to do this. Not even worth thinking... The rule of
thumb is that system SW is written in low level languages (ASM, C).

Let us leave C++ to application guys. ;-)

Zoran