[coreboot] Coreboot binary for ASUS F2A85-M

Maxim Gusev mail at maximgusev.com
Tue Jan 24 17:55:05 CET 2017

Hi, Martin, Daniel, Kyösti, Loic,
Hi, friends

The problem was in the programmer which programmed incorrectly.
Now I see the post codes and SeaBIOS works.
Also as you mentioned, it is important to put the memory in the slot furthest away from the processor,
I have only one memory module and otherwise the system doesn't work.

"As was mentioned by Daniel, you don't need the external
card's VBIOS built into the rom. If you're using SeaBIOS, it will
read the vbios directly from the card."
You are right, in this case all is working, otherwise - doesn't (shouldn't use VGAbios from the Internet in my case).

Now my keyboard does not work (Logitech Y-UL76). I have tried in all slots (even using 10 pin to usb adapter).
The power seems to be there, because the mouse once blinked when it was connected-disconnected.
Usb settings enabled in config, as I understand. Please help to fix.

Here is my config and binary (attached to the e-mail).
Config: http://pastebin.com/BYgiLabA

Thank you very much!
Maxim

Tried in all slots (even using adapter 10 pin usb)