[coreboot] PECI temperature in lm-sensors

Felix Held felix-coreboot at felixheld.de
Tue Jan 24 16:20:45 CET 2017

Hi!

> 2) I don't have secret PECI docs either, so I don't know what else should I do...
Maybe the three peci.c files in 3rdparty/chromeec can help you. At least
those contain the meaning of some of the magic values.

> 3) You're right, I want to configure SuperIO to control fans on motherboard based on CPU temperature.
Haven't looked at the details, but version 1.2 of the nct6776 datasheet
(can be found on the internet) seems to have the description of the
relevant registers.

Regards
Felix