[coreboot] Compiling coreboot with libgfxinit

Nico Huber nico.huber at secunet.com
Tue Jan 24 11:54:31 CET 2017

Hi Mihail,

On 24.01.2017 11:35, Mihail Tommonen wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> My intention is to get libgfxinit to work with Lenovo X230, but first
> I'm trying to get it compiled for KONTRON KTQM77 as its seems to be
> only board atm that has feature enabled in configs.
>
> Unfortunately I get a tons of "hw-time.ads:23:07: "Volatile_Function"
> is not a valid aspect identifier" errors [1] while compling.

sorry for that. It's a known problem (I was hoping to get the toolchain
updated before anybody runs into this). Here's the fix[4], you can just
remove all the `Volatile_Function` since it doesn't affect compilation.
After applying, you have to put 3rdparty/libhwbase on the git index in
the coreboot repo to prevent it from being reset on the next build.

> Because I do not have any experience with ada I'm not sure what to
> blame: my toolchain or the code.

Blame me.

Nico

[4] https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/17705/