[coreboot] Compiling coreboot with libgfxinit

Mihail Tommonen patapovich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:35:28 CET 2017

Hello Everyone,

My intention is to get libgfxinit to work with Lenovo X230, but first
I'm trying to get it compiled for KONTRON KTQM77 as its seems to be
only board atm that has feature enabled in configs.

Unfortunately I get a tons of "hw-time.ads:23:07: "Volatile_Function"
is not a valid aspect identifier" errors [1] while compling.

Because I do not have any experience with ada I'm not sure what to
blame: my toolchain or the code.

What I did so far [2] and config file [3].

Does anyone have any clue what is the problem?

Thanks,

Mihail Tommonen

[1]http://paste.debian.net/910254/
[2]http://paste.debian.net/910264/