[coreboot] KGPE-D16 SR-IOV problems (iommu groups) - Anyone else tried this?

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Tue Jan 24 00:32:58 CET 2017

On 01/23/2017 09:23 AM, Timothy Pearson wrote:

TY for info.

I finally found some real info on ARI.
https://us-east.manta.joyent.com/jmc/public/opensolaris/ARChive/FWARC/2010/063/Materials/ari-support.txt
Apparently SR-IOV doesn't actually require it, it is only needed for
more than 8 total functions per device.
I will continue troubleshooting and get back to you, SR-IOV is an
important feature for today's modern servers so I will try to figure it out.

I would DIY but hardware engineering is currently above my paygrade, but
when I get a job I am definitely going to do some bankrollin'