[coreboot] Coreboot binary for ASUS F2A85-M

Maxim Gusev mail at maximgusev.com
Mon Jan 23 20:16:25 CET 2017

I tried different ways to initialize the VGA card - does not work.
I also tried with your config file - did not work (as I remember, it was further suggested in the manual mode to complete the configuration).
Here is my config file: http://pastebin.com/RVLcGku8
I have a feeling that coreboot is programmed or read (from the spi flash) to the wrong address,
although it is unlikely because it is, as I understand it, is written in the mainboard sources, and I never touched them.