[coreboot] Fund a TALOS Secure Workstation as coreboot build system

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:17:55 CET 2017

Ron,

Google should devote more funds to you, guys, for the experiments. This is
what I am trying to say. Google should fund couple of these extravagant
platforms, in order to spread Coreboot usage to these server platform
architectures.

Sergey Brin is Russian, and he should help to push Open Source mentality.
Ordinary Russians are very good guys too! ;-)

Zoran