[coreboot] ASUS KCMA-D8 workstation board port offer

Merlin Büge toni at bluenox07.de
Fri Jan 20 02:15:06 CET 2017

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:58:03 -0600
Timothy Pearson <tpearson at raptorengineering.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Sorry to revive an old thread, but as many of you are aware Minifree
> (Leah Rowe) contracted with us to port the KCMA-D8 and release it.  We
> performed this work and the KCMA-D8 continues to operate, however
> Minifree has decided not to pay their contract on this work.  We
> strongly recommend that no person do any business with Minifree or its
> founder Leah Rowe, as they do not honor their legally binding
> contracts.

I see that my mail does belong to this list as little as this ^

However, I just want to remind you folks that there's always two sides
to a story. I've seen a lot of badmouthing of Leah, especially the
last few hours in IRC etc... questionable, to say the least.

So, before you make up your mind, also listen to the other side.

Thanks,

 Merlin

Merlin Büge <toni at bluenox07.de>