[coreboot] ASUS KCMA-D8 workstation board port offer

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Fri Jan 20 00:41:17 CET 2017

On 01/19/2017 12:58 PM, Timothy Pearson wrote:

That is sad, I guess she really went off the deep end what an awful
thing to screw you guys over like that
I despise customers that don't pay....after being burned a few times I
now always get money up front for any consulting work over $300

This should be publicized more.
They are the only retail vendor that sells ready to go libre coreboot
computers I imagine a lot of people buy from them...