[coreboot] Using as default external monitor for booting in x230

Car.cuevas car.cuevas at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:49:52 CET 2017

Hi,

thanks for both answers Nico and Ron,

Well actually, for me what's important is that I can be able to see through DP2 from the docker, If I can alter actually the backlight sequence, and setup the DP2 as the first one, but I have to say sorry because from your explanations I am not sure if it means that with Coreboot, the OS would be able to handle to show through the DP2 the video signal or not?.. For the mod, I have now actually in the BIOS didn't have to do a thing, just to set up in the bios as default screen the DP2, but nothing else was needed, actually the operating system detects as they were 2 screens and manage them.

Thanks once more for your help :)