[coreboot] Using as default external monitor for booting in x230

Iru Cai mytbk920423 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:32:23 CET 2017

Hi,

I've just flashed my X230 using Linux payload with petitboot. It can
light up the screen when the payload runs without any graphics init
(native gfx or VGA BIOS) in coreboot.

My petitboot payload is built with the buildroot project from Arthur
Heymans[0]. I forked it and updated buildroot to a newer version.

[0]: https://github.com/ArthurHeymans/petitboot_for_coreboot

[1]: https://github.com/mytbk/petitboot_for_coreboot/tree/buildroot-2016.11

Iru