[coreboot] Using as default external monitor for booting in x230

Car.cuevas car.cuevas at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:46:30 CET 2017

Hi all,

First thanks to all for such an amazing job, I just realized that Coreboot is already working in the lenovo x230, and I am really thinking in flash it and give a try :) But since I have a mod in my x230 for having FHD (edp screen), somehow I will need to somehow setup on the bios that I need to use the external Digital output (the one used for the dock station) as default... Is it any way to configure that?

thanks very much in advance :)