[coreboot] chat.coreboot.org is on

Naveed Ghori naveed.ghori at dti.com.au
Fri Jan 13 07:39:20 CET 2017

All

I find forums easier to navigate (depending on the forum provider) and follow a discussion. Email archives currently) are per month rather than per topic. A discussion it seems can be split if it happens across months.

Moderation should be just as much as emails as any request to remove stuff from archive whould be just as tedious so we do not lose anything there as far as I know. In fact might be easier depending on the forum software used.

Data loss again is probably just as likely in email archive as forum.

My 2c.

Naveed