[coreboot] new problem with KGPE-d16

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:13:26 CET 2017

what's weird is coreboot is unchanged, just the payload.

I am wondering if anyone recognizes this

IMD small region:
  IMD ROOT    0. bfffec00 00000400
  ROMSTAGE    1. bfffebe0 00000004
  GDT         2. bfffe9e0 00000200
Writing AMD DCT configuration to Flash
CBFS: 'Master Header Locator' located CBFS at [100:ffffc0)
CBFS: Locating 's3nv'
CBFS: Found @ offset 2fec0 size 10000
Manufacturer: ef
SF: Detected W25Q128 with sector size 0x1000, total 0x1000000
FCH SPI: Too much to write. Does your SPI chip driver use spi_crop_chunk()?
SF: Failed to send command 06: 1
FCH SPI: Too much to write. Does your SPI chip driver use spi_crop_chunk()?
SF: Failed to send command 06: 1

Also ... "Too much to write" ... I'll submit a CL but, folks, "Too much to
write"? How about some numbers on this kind of message :-)