[coreboot] coreboot on KGPE-D16 "boot-loops"

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Mon Jan 9 17:27:53 CET 2017

I don't know if this is the same problem as I lack a null modem cable
but mine sometimes takes 30 seconds or so to actually boot and show vga
output.

If I flip the power switch and turn it back on after a little while I
have to wait much longer, in the meantime the PWM fans are off and it is
dead to the world.

There is also a problem where loading the kernel too fast results in an
immediate reboot, I must wait at the grub screen for 15 seconds or so if
I don't want this to happen

I am curious do you guys have a uniprocessor system without the second
8pin connection?