[coreboot] Screenshot of payload cbui (coreboot user interface) by siro

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 28 22:25:27 CET 2017

Dear coreboot folks,

Today I tried cbui [1], the new payload written by siro (Patrick) using
the single-header ANSI C GUI library *Nuklear* [2].

With QEMU there are problems when using qemu/q35, but trying it on the
Lenovo X60 it worked like a charm (I loaded it from GRUB). Please find
a picture attached.

In both halves there are some horizontal black lines. But I guess
that’s related to the native graphics initialization.

So, please test and send commits to siro.

Awesome job siro!

Thanks,

Paul

[1] https://github.com/siro20/coreboot/commits/cbui