[coreboot] No external PCIe GPU possible/working on Gigabyte g41m-es2l

qma ster qmastery16 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:57:43 CET 2017

Maybe to fix this PCIe GPU issue he just needs to edit a
*./coreboot/src/device/Kconfig
*file?

*./coreboot/src/device/Kconfig*
change

config MULTIPLE_VGA_ADAPTERS
   bool
   default n

config MULTIPLE_VGA_ADAPTERS
   bool
   default y

and completely rebuild the coreboot

I enabled these options for my G505S laptop with both integrated/discrete
graphic, however I am not a gamer so can't notice if there is any positive
effect from this option. But maybe this option will significantly improve
the thread starter's eGPU experience? What do you think ?